Are you ready for an exciting position in a great work environment? T&T has partnered with a Acute Care facility that has been providing quality, compassionate medical care for the people of the Inland Empire for more than 100 years. If you are ready for a change and would like to explore this awesome opportunity please contact our office at 951-683-3753 or email: email@example.com ASAP!
Contracts Analyst (Material's Management)
Reporting to the Director of Materials Management, this position is responsible for aligning Hospital contracted pricing from multiple sources into the materials management module. This position works closely with buyers to align purchasing practices in order to ensure pricing accuracy. This position also works with the Director of Materials Management to ensure best pricing in the bid process. This position acts as a subject matter expert as well as he primary point of contact on all furniture, fixtures, and equipment purchases on both capital and construction related projects. This position is the primary point of contact for all service related purchase orders
- Experience in purchasing and distribution functions in a hospital setting, including purchasing administration techniques, inventory control functions, and contract negotiations.
- Experience with the population and maintenance of electronic materials management systems strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain, or three years related equivalent experience desired.
- Current Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) certification preferred.
- Intermediate expertise in Excel and Word, and a basic working knowledge of Outlook.
- Certified Materials & Resources Professional (CMRP) certification preferred
- Able to pass Background
- Able to pass Drug Screen
- Able to provide Vaccination Records
- Must be fully COVID vaccinated
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour DOE