EVS - Housekeeping
Local Healthcare System in Murrieta, CA is seeking Housekeepers to join their team! This facility has very strong ties to the community and is committed to quality care. Call our office to discuss how you can become part of this great team!
Please call our office (951) 683-3753 or email Bllanes@ttstaffing.com to be considered.
Performs hospital cleaning duties, such as cleans patient and non-patient care area according to position schedule and approved cleaning procedures. Transports and secures trash, biohazardous waste and soiled linen. Operates equipment for hard surface and carpet floor care. Greets others, including patients, families and staff, supporting a friendly, healing environment.
- Utilizes proper chemicals and proper dilution ratios for each job. Utilizes proper equipment for each type of cleaning
- Follows daily cleaning schedules as assigned and follows priority schedule. Public and staff restrooms, occupied patient rooms, unoccupied patient rooms, ancillary areas
- Understands and follows infections waste procedures for trash and linens.
- Understands and follows procedures pertaining to sharps disposal.
- Attends department in-services and meetings.
- Follows and understands all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs proper cleaning procedures for all patient and non-patient areas.
- Responds to overhead and beeper pages within 5 minutes.
- Cleans rooms from top to bottom, cleanest to dirtiest.
- Strips floors and extracts carpets according to approved procedures.
- Shampoos carpets according to approved procedures. Performs other specialized cleaning tasks according to department procedures.
- Employees must keep cleaning cart in sight at all times while cleaning.
- Lays finish on hard surface floors according to approved procedures. Burnishes hard surface floors according to approved procedures.
- Details rooms/areas during low census days without prompting from supervisor.
- Maintains courteous and considerate relations with the patients, their families, medical staff, administrative staff, visitors and other hospital staff.
- Provides warm, people-oriented demeanor