Local Medical Office in the Inland Empire is seeking a Medical Assistant to join their team!
Committed to excellence and having more than 21 years of diverse experience, especially in Hand Surgery, Plastic and reconstructive surgery, this practice is thriving and growing. If you are ready to join a winning team this is the place for you! Please call our office (951)683-3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Alternative Work Schedule – Full Time possible
The ideal candidate must have strong back office, strong multi-tasker, bi-lingual and some scribing experience.
- Greeting patients visiting the facility, answering any questions they may have and helping them fill out the required forms
- Answering phone calls, creating appointments, directing the calls as required and handling all queries
- Informing the Doctor, Nurse or other healthcare facilitators about impending appointments
- Maintaining a filing system for all patient documents and reports submitted
- Answering emails and other electronic messages as required
- Managing inventory and placing orders as required
- Transcribing all notes and documents related to treatments
Qualifications and Education
- Minimum 2 years Medical Assistant work experience
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- Certificate of Completion of Medical Assistant
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Scribe experience (preferred)
- Able to pass Background
- Able to pass Drug Screen
Pay rate $18.00 per hour