San Bernardino, California
T&T Staffing has Contract and PRN opportunities in the Inland Empire available now for CA licensed RNs in the following specialties: ICU, MED/SURG/TELE
Perks of Per Diem:
Keep license active if you cannot work full time
Flexible hours: AM - PM - NOCS- weekends/shift rotations
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse:
- Administering medications and all other routine aspects of patient care.
- Maintaining a higher patient caseload than intensive care or pediatric nurses.
- Documenting daily care such as vital signs, changes in status, continence issues, diets and even visitors in the patient's charts.
- Keeping meticulous records as to medication and treatment administration to ensure continuity of care between nursing staff, physicians and other treatment team members.
Qualified RNs must have the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- 2 years experience
- Current certifications: BLS, and ACLS.
- Current and valid CA license
- Current annual physical
- Drug screen