San Bernardino, California
Certified Nurse Assistant
Local Skilled Nursing Facility, in San Bernardino, CA is looking for CNA's to join their team. This exceptional team of healthcare providers offer a variety of therapies and care services to help their patients regain their independence. Whether patients are recovering after a hospital visit or in need of on-going medical support, this professional and caring team help to achieve their patients personal goals. If you are interested in joining this fantatic team please contact our office at 951-683-3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- 8 hour shifts - PM (2:00 pm to 10:30 pm) and NOC (10:00pm to 6:30am) shifts available
- Provide personal hygiene, assisting with their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, and dressing and eating.
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, and recording intake and output of urine.
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and feeding them if necessary.
- Answer calls for assistance and observe changes in a patient’s behavior, emotional state, or physical condition.
- Implement individualized care plans and offer support to patients to maintain their dignity, privacy, and comfort.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Current/Clear CA CNA licensure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Physical ability to perform job-related duties
- Negative COVID test within 7 days of start