San Bernardino, California
Is cooking your passion? T & T Staffing has partnered with a healthcare facility in the Inland Empire that is looking for a cook to join their team. For immediate consideration, please contact our office at 951-683-3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What a day on the job looks like:
- Prepares food items according to menu and production forecast.
- Assures accuracy and quality acceptability of recipes and food items produced.
- Prepares food for patient and cafeteria service.
- Understands therapeutic diet cooking.
What you need to be considered:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in batch cooking.
- Food Handler's Certificate from San Bernardino County Public Health Department or ServSafe Certificate.
- Dress Code: black non-slip shoes, black pants, plain colored polo or chef coat
- Schedule will be dependent upon needs/shortage – Must be available weekends and holidays.
- Able to pass background and drug screen
Full time – Pay rate $17.00 per hour