San Bernardino, California
Have you ever wanted to work in a hospital but don’t where to start? T & T has partnered with one of the Inland Empire’s leading healthcare facilities who is looking for Dietary Aides to help ensure that patients enjoy a healthy diet. If you are passionate about the health of others and would like to join this great team of healthcare professionals please call our office at 951-683-3753 or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Visiting patients daily to provide a menu
- Explain prescribed diet order and menu selection process
- Obtain food preferences, verify food allergies or intolerances, and will obtain menu elections for meals.
- Input meal selections and assure food provided meets prescribed diet order restrictions.
- May be assigned to diet office responsibilities such as processing food requests, printing of meal tickets/reports and answering unit phone calls of meal service.
- Deliver food items/meal trays to the unit as appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to pass background and drug screen
- Current SB County Food Handlers Certificate
- Phone etiquette
- Excellent Customer Services skills
- Bilingual – not required but a plus
Various shifts available – Full time
Pay rate $16.00 per hour