Certified Nurse Assistant
Local Inland Empire, Assisted Living care homes are looking for CNA's to join their team. This exceptional team of healthcare providers operates a variety of living environments to meet the needs of residents in its care. Residents are loved and cared for just as they are. From sharing a smile to learning a new skill, each day is filled with opportunities that enable adults with developmental disabilities to achieve their greatest potential. If you are interested in joining this fantatic team please contact our office at 951-683-3753 or email email@example.com for more information
- 8 hour shifts - PM (2:00 pm to 10:30 pm) and NOC (10:00pm to 6:30am) shifts available
- Provide personal hygiene, assisting with their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, and dressing and eating.
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, and recording intake and output of urine.
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and feeding them if necessary.
- Answer calls for assistance and observe changes in a patient’s behavior, emotional state, or physical condition.
- Implement individualized care plans and offer support to patients to maintain their dignity, privacy, and comfort.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Current/Clear CA CNA licensure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Physical ability to perform job-related duties