Certified Nurse Assistant - Sub Acute Unit
Local healthcare facility in Corona, CA is seeking Certified Nurses Assistants for their Sub - Acute Unit . This special community hospital established in 1965 has very strong ties to the communities of Corona, Norco and Eastvale. If you are looking to join a Medical Center family that is committed to quality this is the opportunity for you! Please call our office (951) 683-3753 or email email@example.com to be considered.
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
12 hr Shift: NOC (7p -7:30a)
- Assist patients with ADLs such as feeding, mouth care, grooming, shaving, and incontinence care.
- Assist nurse with care of patients.
- Measure and record patient vital signs.
- Assist with restorative care.
What You Need to be Considered:
- Current CNA License
- Current CPR/BLS.
- Current TB
- Current physical
- Have a high-school diploma or GED.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass a Drug Screen