San Bernardino, California
Local Healthcare Facility in the Inland Empire is seeking Housekeepers to join their team! This facility has been serving the Inland Empire communities for over 100 years – level 1 trauma center has over one million patient visits yearly. If you are looking for an opportunity to impact your local communities this is the opportunity for you! Please call our office 951-683-3753 or email ehernandez@ttstaffing,com to be considered.
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
HOUSEKEEPING contract workers for AM 8-hr shifts .
Depending on the area of assignment, duties may include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Using aseptic techniques, clean, sweep, wash, and mop floors, walls, beds, furniture, and appliances in offices, restrooms, wards, living quarters, and other hospital/healthcare areas.
- Strip, seal, wax, and polish floors; vacuum and shampoo rugs; clean and disinfect operating rooms.
- Remove contaminated materials from rooms and deposit in the prescribed containers for safe disposal; empty and clean waste receptacles, kick buckets, and ashtrays; replenish sanitary supplies; make and change beds.
- Mix disinfectant solutions; move furniture from one area to another; change curtains and drapes; may drive light truck to collect and dispose of trash
We need people who are willing to work and be sent to areas depending on the hospital needs and staff changes.
What you need to be considered:
- 6 months minimum working in housekeeping (Healthcare facility preferred)
- Shift Days as needed - Must be available weekends and holidays.
- Able to pass a background and drug screen
- Provide Immunizations Records