San Bernardino, California
Local Healthcare Facility in the Inland Empire is seeking Food Attendants to join their team! This facility has been serving the Inland Empire communities for over 100 years – level 1 trauma center has over one million patient visits yearly. If you are looking for an opportunity to impact your local communities this is the opportunity for you!
Please call our office (951)683-3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
- Set up and serve on tray line.
- Delivery of patient tray carts
- Work in Dish Room, Cafeteria, Meal Service and Cashier.
What you need to be considered:
- 1 year minimum experience in food service/cashier.
- San Bernardino County Food Handlers Certificate or ServSafe Certificate.
- Shift Days as needed - Must be available weekends and holidays.