San Bernardino, California
Local Children's Healthcare Facility in Loma Linda, CA, seeks an/a Cook to join their team! A significant teaching facility with 343 beds provides all aspects of care to nearly 100,000 patients every year! Apply today to become part of the team that makes sure the spirits of the children are joyful.
Please call our office (951)683-3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
- Prepares food items according to menu and production forecast.
- Assures accuracy and quality acceptability of recipes and food itemss produced.
- Prepares food for patient and cafeteria service
- Understands therapeutic diet cooking.
What You Need to be Considered:
- Minimum 2 years experience in batch cooking.
- GED or HS Diploma
- Food Handlers Certificate from San Bernardino County Public Health Dept.
- ServSafe Certificate Preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be available for weekends and Holidays