Local Medical Center in Pomona, CA is seeking Housekeeper to join their team! This is an award-winning acute-care Medical Center that has been caring for patients in Pomona and surrounding areas for over a century! (5) AM (10) PM and (5) NOC shifts available Must be available weekends - Hours may vary and are not guaranteed. Please call our office 951-683-3753 or email ehernandez@ttstaffing,com to be considered.
What a Day on the Job Looks Like: (Depending on the area of assignment, duties may include, but are not limited to, the following)
• Performs a variety of cleaning tasks to maintain the hospital environment in a sanitary, attractive andorderly condition that meets the needs of our Customers. Aide I function performs actual duties 100% of the time. May perform other duties as assigned
What You Need to be Considered:
- Required Minimum QualificationsEDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively when answering phones
- Ability toread and write EnglishPreferred Qualifications
- EXPERIENCE: One year trade or previous experience in a related field .
- Must be able to pass background
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must have the following immunizations: MMR, Varicella, TB, Hep B, Hep C, Flu and TDAP.